How to get Cash App statements? Well, it depends on what statement you are looking for, for example, bank statement, monthly statement, or investment statement. In this article, we will discuss with you Online Check Statement, Download Cash App Statement PDF, and much more.
Cash App is a mobile payment method that allows all users to send and transfer money to each other using mobile phone applications. Currently, it is only available in the US and UK and has around 36 million active users. (Source)
Users can also get Cash App Visa Debit Card which is linked to their account. It allows users to make purchases from ATMs and even withdraw cash. To transfer and send money first you need to have an active bank account linked to your Cash account.
View Monthly Cash App Bank Statements
Unlike traditional banks, here users can send and receive money directly through Cash App using $cashtag. Your card and bank account details do not have to be entered.
Send and receive money through your Cash App which is directly linked to your debit card, credit card, or bank account. When you add money from your bank to your Cash App, it will show your bank statement only for transfers made to and from Cash App and not those you pay and receive from your Cash App.
You can access your Cash App account statements by:
- Signing in to https://cash.app
- Click on the Statement button in the upper right corner
- Now, Select which monthly statement you want to see
- Your monthly statements will be available within 5 business days from the end of the month.
Read Also: – Cash App Login
View Monthly Statements & Trade Confirmations
View Monthly Cash App Investing statement & Trade Confirmation on Cash App
To see Monthly Cash App investment statemenst:
- First of all open your Cash App or visit the official website
- Tap on the Profile icon on your Cash App home screen
- Now Choose Personal
- Scroll down and go to Documents
- Here you have to select a monthly statement
- Now select a month for investment details
To see a trade confirmation:
- Go to the Activity tab on your Cash App home screen
- Select a business or tap on the search bar and enter a company name to find your trade.
- Select Buy or Sell
- Tap …
- Select Trade Confirmation
Your trade confirmation will be available in your Cash App the day after your purchase or sale. Your confirmation will include the date, price, fees, and settlement terms of your trade.
Read Also: – Cash App Routing Number
Print Your Cash App Statement?
If you are thinking of keeping all your Cash App transaction history on paper then this is a commendable idea. Keeping in view the facts of uncertainty, a hard copy of the money transfer record can come out as a great help in the future. But, for this, you need to log in to the Cash app on the computer.
Following are the steps, which can help you to take a printout of your recent payment history in the Square Cash app.
- First of all log in to your Cash account on the computer.
- Click on the Activity tab available at the left side panel.
- Now go to the right corner and select the Statement tab.
- If you want, select month-wise transaction history or export CSV file directly.
- You have the option to review the record of your payments with the month, date, and amount, time.
- You can see the print tab in the top right corner, press that Print tab.
Read Also: – Cash App Transfer Failed
How to Download and Save Your Cash App Transaction History
Following are the steps to download your transaction history as a CSV file:
- Visit the official website Cash.app and log in to your Cash App account.
- Now select the statements in the upper-right corner
- Simply click on Export CSV to download
Once the file is downloaded, check your computer’s Downloads folder to locate your Cash App Transaction History CSV file.
You can save your Cash App statements in CSV and PDF formats. Following are the simple steps:
- After downloading the CSV file, open the statement.
- Press the Print tab or go with the Ctrl+P command on your Computer.
- Now you have to click on the downside arrow to change the destination.
- Select Save as PDF file from the drop-down menu to save your statement as a PDF file.
- Type the name of the file and choose a location to save it.
- To download the details in CSV format, click on export CSV and then just hit the download tab